Saturday, June 13, 2009

HAHAHA!! I hacked the blog :)


So I am out in California for the summer visiting Jami and we have had many adventures. Today the crew went to the fish hatchery (which by the way looked more like a prison than a fish hatchery because of all the barbed wire fences) and we all had fun feeding the fish and walking by the American River. At this place there was also a visitor center and this is where I was attacked by the man eating fish!


Ha! Just kidding! But that visitor center was crazy fun! But by the end my hands were smelling of fish so that grossed my out just a lot.


Until next time, the Great Kaytee is signing out...

4 comments:

Croft said...

I hope Jami serves you fish for dinner too! Love you all - mom

the straz fam said...

I actually did try and get her to eat fish tonight...no luck though!

The Mickelsens said...

Looks like fun! Seems a lot different than the fish hatchery in Wyoming. Did you get to feed fish there too?

Croft said...

yeah we did but there werent that many fish for some reason. and we only had one nickel for food and that didnt take jackson very long to finish that off with the fish