Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jackson's Favorites

Tonight we went to a bar-b-que that dad was putting on through his work. Jackson was especially delighted when it came time for dessert - a "brown" ice cream cone.

He pretty much washed his face in it!

The thing I had been most worried about with having Jackson here was how he would get along with our two big dogs, Meeko the Malamute and Alicyn's dog, Brody, who we are babysitting while she and Mike are on their honeymoon.
Definitely did not need to worry. Jackson and Meeko are both so kind and gentle with each other.

And Brody has become Jackson's loyal sidekick. Whenever I hear, "C'mon Brody, let's go." I know something is up. Besides jumping on the trampoline together and playing ball, Jackson and Brody both love going for pretend "drives". When we are working in the back yard and I don't see either of them for a while, I just need to take a look in the garage and this is what I find:
J usually lets Brody drive in the Suzuki so he can play with all the other buttons.

But when they move over to my car, Jackson takes over the wheel and Brody is a willing passenger. J always fastens his seat belt when he is driving.

Although sometimes both boys get kind of tired and take naps in the car. The flash woke J up here.

2 comments:

the straz fam said...

How cute! I miss him sooo much! And I love that he is so sweet the dogs too

Anonymous said...

it seems like everyday jackson is talking about brody! you guys look like your having a lot of fun but just dont have too much fun without me! :)
-kaytee