Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Bride to Be (less than 5 weeks!)

We had a BIG day Saturday. Alicyn came home for a whirlwind wedding preparation trip. First thing in the morning we made a visit to the hairdresser who will be doing Alicyn's hair for the wedding. When we told her Ali was going to be wearing a veil . . .

This wasn't what we had in mind:

Just kidding - she was just adding lots of VOLUME.





Alicyn had brought some pictures of bride's hairdo's she liked - she wants to wear it up but with lot of loose curls and tendrils so it shows off how long and beautiful her hair is. Here is kind of a back look (The real veil will tuck up under the curls.)


And here they are working on the tendrils. They are going to put just a few little jewels around in the front too. Alicyn looked very 'FANCY" all day as we had her bridal shower right afterwards, followed by consultations with the florist and photographer. Check back here to "Wedding Central" as I will post the shower pix tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I love Ali's hair. She looks so pretty. I can't wait to see her on her wedding day!

Cori said...

My mom told me the shower was so much fun. I just found all of your families blogs and added your e-mail to my blog (you just have to accept the invite). Even though I am not in Wyoming it is fun to see all that is going on. Can't wait to see more about Allison's wedding!
Cori